Round & round it goes
Where it stops nobody know.
Time & time again
I muster up the strength from falling
To hit the road running
But I end up stalling
I'm wiped but I can see further
Than I have seen in ages
I might be new at this
I might be nieve
But I can see her standing
At the tunnels end
In the light
Under the sun
With a warm and relieving smile
I'm sure
I have no doubt
This time it's real
I don't have to shout
My heart been through the ringer
But the wonder in the air lingers
The scent of possibilities of a future
With someone who's so gentle and kind
She makes me feel alive
And she gives me hope
That one day things will work out
I'll be free from this clenching rope
In her eyes
In those awestruck eyes
She cares like no other
Her generous spirt lifts so many
She takes nothing for granted
She has a humble heart
And a beautiful smile
With that long straight hair
With those eyes of blue
She can look through you
She sees and feels all those emotions
And captures it.
Locks it.
Narrates it.
Then performs it.
And I love it.
Not for anything else than
Her heart and smile
And whit and smile
She lifts me up
When I was running
Like a chicken without a head
She pulled me out of my misery
And put feelings back into my heart
It's because of her that I am now
Who I am and growing
For the first time in my life
I don't feel alone and isolated
She gives me strength
To push through the pain and madness
She gives me hope
And strength to face each and every day this day forward
To feel, to see, to not be afraid
Not be afraid of my abstract way of perceiving my surroundings
I found a gentle spirit
Similar to mine
Wanting to make those around her
See and feel those feelings
That can be described
Only in ways without words
How can you express your feelings
without verbally speaking what's on your mind
There's a time and there's a way
When everything will fall into place
I'll be able to let my guard down
To be able to confide in her
In just one other
And not feeling like I need to......
No comments:
Post a Comment