Friday, June 22, 2012

Wind Swept shores crash upon the the beach

Wind swept tides crash upon the beach.
As I reflect upon the past and future, the past is a glazed look through an hour glass emptied by time. 
Whereas I look into the future with bright expectations, of what God has in store for me.
Unknown and yet still unseen but anticipated.
What turns in the future lie ahead lie ahead, on my journey into the unknown?
With one hand on the wheel, and the other in faiths hand.
I find it sometimes difficult to distinguish my decisions verses God's decisions.
I just push forward knowing that it's all planned out for me.
I just have to keep trusting and keep moving forward into the future.
One foot on solid ground and yet the other is in thin air trusting in faith that it will land on solid ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment